Selenite Ice

 


I love this selenite ice so much. I can’t stop admiring it. If you are tapped into your abilities and can feel energies - Wow. 

The energy is so pure. So light and airy. It’s honesty. Uplifting. It offers such clarity and truth for those doing their inner work, or for those who just want answers. It’s inspiring. The energies guide and remind us of our inner power and abilities. 

The more I work with crystals the more I am reminded what a blessing it is to be here on earth.

Working with herbal plants over the years; feeling the energies from them and from the trees, and now the energies from the crystals, has given me a deeper understanding of what is meant when some refer to the earth being alive. 

This earth has so much to offer us in regards to healing. I am so thankful that my life journey has led me to working with crystals. This is the best ever. 

I love working with plants, but wow.. crystals are in a different category in regards to the energies they share.