Banana Milk

Have you ever made banana milk? It's really good! There are many variations as to how to make it. With water, with milk, with a plant based milk. I've always made mine with cold water from the refrigerator. 

You can drink the banana milk as is or pour over cereal and or oatmeal. You could also add other frozen fruits and or nuts.

Ingredients:

1 frozen banana
1 cup of water -  or liquid of your choice
dates - optional
fresh or frozen fruit - optional
vanilla - optional 
cocoa or cacao for a chocolate milk 

Add ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth.
 
For the photo above, I added one peeled, sliced, frozen banana, 1/2 cup of peeled, chopped, frozen mango and a handful of fresh blueberries, you could use frozen if you prefer, to my mixer. I added about 1/2 cold water and blended until thick, smooth and creamy. I like the little specs the blueberries created in this one. Yum!  


For this one I added 1/2 cup each of frozen blueberries, frozen mulberries, pineapple and one chopped, frozen banana. I added just enough pineapple juice and water so the mixer could blend to a thick consistency.
Delicious!